ACOSS has just added a new service to its list of services to families. The Centre for Adoption Services was officially launched on 31st July 2011.
Towards providing a holistic adoption service based on Islamic values and principles.
To provide opportunities for prospective adopters and adoptable children to experience a more meaningful adoption process.
1. To create a list of prospective adopters who can provide a loving home for adoptive children
2. To offer an avenue for prospective adopters and mothers who wish to give up their child for adoption to seek information, guidance and assistance
3. To continuously be updated and abreast on adoption issues
1. Home Study Reports
2. Pre and Post adoption counseling
3. Religious advice on adoption issues
4. Matching services